*** NOTICE OF FY2023 TAX CLASSIFICATION HEARING***
Pursuant to Chapter 40, Section 56 M.G.L. the Gardner City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, December 5, 2022, at 7:00pm in the Council Chamber, Room 219, at City Hall, 95 Pleasant Street, Gardner, MA.
The purpose of the hearing is to determine the percentage of the local tax levy to be borne by each class of real property. The hearing will include the options available under Chapter 40, Section 56 of the Massachusetts General Laws.
The public is welcome to attend.
Posted to website on 11/28/2022
Forms & Applications
Motor Vehicle Excise Abatement Forms
Real Estate and Personal Property Forms & Applications
Income and Expense Forms
- 38D Cover Letter (for all Commercial,Industrial, Mixed Use and Apartments (over 4) units properties)
- Schedule A- Apartment Use Property
- Scedule AF Affordable Housing Use Property
- Schedule B - Commercial and Industrial Use Property
- Schedule C - Mixed Use Property
- Income Expense Form Instructions
- Annual Income Expense Summary Report