Full Job Description
TrueCare24 is the #1 Nationwide Care platform. We provide health care services to a wide audience: from single families to multi-location holdings and companies working throughout the USA. Our smart AI platform (totally free of charge) allows medical professionals to build their independent careers in a very comfortable and modern way.
Do you see yourself as a mobile healthcare provider, getting varied experience at business and residential clients? We are now searching for LPNs, LVNs, EMTs, CNAs, MAs for our business clients in your area. The ideal candidates are dedicated, reliable, caring, professional, with excellent communication skills.
- Partner with school level coordinators to create school-tailored testing solutions
- Develop and communicate school pooled testing schedule, adjust as needed
- Coordinate consent gathering campaign
- Manage data metrics and reporting
- Support meetings and presentations with district and school coordinators.
- Manage, track and order testing supplies and PPE
- Manage positive pools and coordinate follow up testing and communication with families
- Valid certification (LPN, LVN, EMT, CNA, MA or any other medical certification(s))
- Proof of eligibility to work in the USA
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ years experience with working with children (preferred)
- Access to web/smartphone to complete TrueCare24 application
- Access to a Smartphone to use the TrueCare24 app as well as our timekeeping app
- Reliable transportation to get to/from sites on-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- LPN / LVN / EMT / CNA / MA (Preferred)
Please email Rebecca McCaffrey, Director of School Health Services, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org