Disclaimer: The lists above are drafts with the most current information and are subject to change. If you have any questions regarding your student's busing, please reach out directly to their school or Central Office.
- How do I learn whether my child is eligible for transportation?
- Do the schools own the yellow buses?
- How do I know the exact time my child will be picked up/dropped off and where?
- What should I do if the bus doesn't show up?
- My child is not eligible for transportation. Can my child still ride the bus?
- The bus goes right by my house. Why can't it stop here?
- I do not want my child picked up and dropped off at my address; I want him/her picked up and dropped off at daycare. Can I do that?
- I think my child is eligible for transportation but I'm told the distance is not far enough? How do I resolve this?
- My child occasionally needs to ride home to a different location. Is this possible?
- Why do some buses look empty?
- What happens if my child loses something on the bus?
- Are seat belts required on school buses?
- I have a complaint about a bus driver. Who do I contact?
- My child is a Special Education student. Who do I contact to arrange transportation?
- Do you need a special license to drive a school bus?
- Do students practice emergency evacuations from the school bus?