Gardner Golf Course will open for the season Tuesday, April 5th!
Carts will be available Tuesday but must follow all ropes, stakes, and directional signage to remain completely out of restricted wet areas. Also, there is a slight possibility that the 2nd and 3rd green will be temp greens.
As in year's past, golf course and golf cart availability will be determined by course conditions and forecasted weather. Those decisions are made as needed to protect the conditions of the golf course and the safety of our members and guests.
We are excited to embark upon the 2022 golf season. Please continue to read the remainder of this post for tee time procedures!
Gardner Golf Course will continue to be a tee time facility, 7 days a week. Members will have access to the tee sheet 5 days in advance while public can book 4 days out. Your corresponding tee sheets will open up daily at 7:30am for ONLINE bookings. We will start taking phone calls for tee times at 8:00am.
Please note: The golf shop on Monday, April 4th will not be fully staffed. I will be in at or before 2pm so tee time phone calls will need to wait until then.
How to book tee times online:
1) Head to gardnergolfcourse.com
and under 'Book a Tee Time' on the top banner you will see a drop-down menu containing 'Public Tee Times' and 'Member Tee Times'.
2) The Member Tee Time page is locked and will ask for a password. The 2022 password is the same as the password you used for the GHIN renewal. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are a member and need the password. Please do not share this password with any non-members.
3) Members and Public - Once you see the tee sheet, you will need to create or sign into your booking account to successfully book. You choose the email address to use, and you create a password for this account. Prompts will direct you for invalid log-ins, forgotten passwords, etc.
4) TIP: Log in to your booking account PRIOR to tee sheets going live/booking tee times.
5) Follow all booking prompts completely until you get the confirmation page with confirmation number. You will also receive a confirmation email sent to the email address you used for the booking account.
Preparing for your tee time:
1) Have your entire group arrive, check-in, and be ready to play at least 15 minutes PRIOR to your tee time. If you need to still take care of membership matters, please allow for more time than that.
2) Cancel all unneeded tee times/slots as early as possible to open them back up. Please do not overbook a tee time to avoid playing with golfers you do not know. This costs the golf course substantial money each year.
That's all for now. Tee Sheets are OPEN