Permit Applications

Food and Beverage Related Permits

The 'Food Establishment (Annual/Seasonal) Application' includes options for the following types of permits:

Food Service with Seats (Restaurant), Seasonal Mobile Food Unit, Seasonal Food Permit, Mobile Food Permit, Food Pantry Service, Frozen Dessert, Ice Cream, Yogurt (Mfg'ers Only), Limited Retail Food Service Only (Less than 10 Sq Ft, only wrapped pre-packaged items), Limited Food Service (Stationary) - (Heating wrapped pre-packaged items only).

Well, Septic & Waste Permits

Other Permits

For PDF versions of these forms, visit the Documents & Forms page.