Register for CodeRED
The City of Gardner has contracted with Emergency Communications Network to deliver Emergency Notification Messages through the CodeRED high-speed notification solution. The CodeRED system provides city officials the ability to quickly deliver messages to targeted areas or the entire city. Residents will receive messages pertaining to water main breaks, road closures, Amber Alerts, Police and Fire Emergencies and other such actionable items.
- Register your contact information with this system to ensure that you will be included!
- Accurate and up-to-date information is essential for you to receive critical information.
Businesses and residents should register to receive targeted information. Registration is especially important if you:
- Are a business owner
- Have an unlisted phone number
- Have changed your phone number or address within the past year
- Use a cellular phone as your primary number
- Use VoIP as your telephone connection (such as Xfinity Voice from Comcast or Vonage)
CodeRED allows geographically based delivery, which means street addresses are required to ensure emergency notification calls are received by the proper individuals in a given situation. Required information includes first and last name, street address (physical address, no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code and primary phone number. You may enter additional phone numbers and include TDD/TTY information as necessary.
Register or update your information.